Monday, September 10, 2012

I Was in the Right Place to Repent

Yesterday I was sitting on a chair at church and Mrs. Penguin's best friend was standing next to me.  I was looking at pictures on my phone (this was before services had started) and I dropped my phone.  It landing right between Mrs. Penguin's friends feet.  I didn't think anything about it, I just picked it up.  When I looked at the screen I saw that it had switched from viewing pictures to the camera.  It didn't take a picture but it got me thinking.

What if that had taken a picture when it landed?  It would have been a perfect shot right up Mrs. Penguin's friends dress.  That would have been a little hard to explain.  I'm sure Mrs. Penguin would understand that I was a sick degenerate who simply wanted to see her friend's panties and she would have called me a pervert and started the divorce proceedings.  There would have been no muss or fuss.  However, since we were in church at the time, I'm pretty sure she would have called me the devil, plunged a cross straight through my heart, burned my body and then sent the ashes to the Pope for an excorism.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear about this post.  I dropped my phone on accident and there was no picture.  Got it?  I don't want anyone thinking I'm one of those creepy guys that hang out at the park watching the female joggers while I play with "the change in my pocket".


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

1 comment:

  1. It is a sad world we live in when you have to clarify what your intentions were or were not at the end of a post. Otherwise, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!