Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bucket List Part I

 
This is the first installment of what will be an ongoing feature.

I've been thinking about my life and I think it's time to write a "bucket list".  I'm not smart enough to think of a long list so I will be doing them one at a time.

 
Before I die, I would like to float down the Canal du Midi on an inflatable version of myself.

I know you're probably asking yourself, "WTF is he talking about?" but let me explain.  The Canal du Midi cuts through the South of France bypassing some incredible scenery and I would love to see it.  Heck, who wouldn't?

"Well yeah, that makes sense but why would you want to do it on an inflatable version of yourself?" is naturally your next question.

My answer:  'cause I'm cool like that.



Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!