Friday, September 7, 2012

Bad Boys, Bad Boys

I stopped to get gas this morning on my way to work and I stumbled into a real life episode of COPS.

There was a woman officer standing between her police car and another car and she was talking to a young man.  The man was obviously drunk and he's leaning over the woman and yelling at her.  She's talking into her radio that she has on her shoulder while slowly trying to back away from the guy.  It looks like the guy is about to hit the cop when out of nowhere this other guy shows up.  He calmly walks up behind the drunk guy, wraps an arm around the guy's neck in a choke hold, uses his other hand to open the back door of the police car, throws the guy inside, slams the door, and then just walks away.  It was like something out of a Chuck Norris movie.  The cop was so stunned that she never even said anything to the man.

My first three thoughts were;
1) That was surreal.
2) What kind of person is drunk at 4:00 in the morning on a weekday?
3) Since everyone here is focused on what just happened, I wonder if I can sneak off without paying for my gas.

Just for the record, I did pay for my gas.  I was afraid not to pay.  I thought Zorro, Batman, the boogie man, or whoever he was would pop out of the dark again and get me.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!