Wednesday, September 26, 2012

She's Bad Luck

We have a new addition to the family.

A woman at work heard me talking about my cat and she asked me if I wanted another one.  I immediately screamed, "NO!".  Then she hit me with the sob story.

It seems that she found five solid black little kittens in a dumpster behind a car wash.  I have no idea what this woman was doing going through a dumpster behind a car wash but that's none of my business.  Anyway, she took the kittens to her house and now she's looking to find them permanent homes.  I'm a sucker for stories like that so now we have a tiny black ball of fur running around my house.

Here's the problem.  We have black hardwood floor all throughout our house.  Not only is the kitten very tiny but she blends in perfectly with the floor.  I've already stepped on her a dozen times.  When I get off work today I'm going to get her a collar with a bell.

Just so you know, her name is Poubelle.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

2 comments:

  1. And maybe a bright yellow collar too. That was nice of you to take one of the kittens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a softie ;) I hope the kitten is OK....

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!