Monday, September 24, 2012

God Save the Queen (to be)


The United States gets stuck with a reject from Planet of the Apes, Michelle Obama and England gets Kate Middleton?  Serious?

Hey England, can we forget about that whole Boston Tea Party thing?  Let's shake hands and forget that silly little thing we call the American Revolution every happened.  We will be more than happy to have taxation without representation as long as Kate comes visits "the colonies" every now and then.

I know you're probably still a little upset at us for leaving you so I'll make you a deal, you don't have to send Kate to America.  Just let us put her picture on our stamps and send us Pippa!

Two last things;
1)  If you go for my deal, please make Harry keep his pants on when he comes over.  If you want to have Pippa take her's off, I'm good with that!
2)  My comment about Michelle Obama is not racist.  I'm not saying it because she's black, I'm saying it because she looks like one of the monkeys from that movie.  Sorry, but it's true.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!