Friday, September 7, 2012

Wasn't Their Drummer Named "Ringo"?

Whatever happened to the Dixie Chicks?  They were huge, then they shot their mouths off and disappeared.

It's a shame.  I always thought their lead singer, Natalie Maines, was cute in a chunky sort of way.  I always got the impression that she was one Pabst Blue Ribbon away from yanking up her shirt and showing everyone the goods and I really wanted to be there when that happened.

Oh yeah, they also made music.  Of course it was music that sounded like someone trying to shove a cat up a canary's butt.

footnote:  I hope whoever worked on that picture received the Photoshop equivalency to an Academy Award for all the effort they put into that.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!