Friday, September 7, 2012

Joining the Amy Carter Support Group

The Democratic National Convention has been all over TV for the last few days.  This morning they were showing some clips from last night and they showed Obama with his two daughters.  That got me thinking...

I assume Obama's kids are surrounded by yes-men just like their dad is, but I wonder if they actually know that their father is considered the worst president this country has ever seen.  Do they actually read reports about how Jimmy Carter is thankful that Obama sucks so bad because now everyone will forget about how bad he screwed up while he was in office?

It just makes you wonder how shielded the kids are when their parents are in office.  Did Chelsea Clinton know that her dad was using the Oval Office as his private S&M club so he could violate interns with cigars or did she find out only after she left the White House?

It makes me glad that my dad was a truck driver and not a politician.  On the same hand, I'm sure my kids are happy that I'm too big of a doofus to get elected to anything.

footnote:  If you're a supporter of Obama and I've offended you please leave me a comment and I will do everything I can to make it right.  By "make it right" I mean I will read your comment and laugh at you until I pass out.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!