Thursday, September 13, 2012

How Do You Say "Ouch" in Portuguese?

There was an article in the news today that cracked me up. 

The article talks about a former MMA fighter that was mugged by two guys on the street and he proceeded to defend himself. Well, that's one way to say it.  Another way to say it is, he beat the living snot out of them.

If you didn't read the article, I would like to point out a few things that stood out to me.

1.  After he knocked out the guy, he continued to hit him a few more times.  I guess he was just driving home his point.

2.  When the other guy ran off, Gracie jumped in his car and tracked him down.

3.  Choking out the second guy wasn't enough.  Gracie still punched him.

4.  After knocking them out, he tweeted a picture of them.

I'm betting those two guys are wishing they would have just gotten jobs instead of resorting to crime.

I know it wasn't nice but it made me smile.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!