Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Urine Luck

Just to let you know, I'm not fixated on urine or anything like that, it's just a weird coincidence that I've written two posts about it.

I stopped at a little gas station to get something to drink and use the bathroom the other day.  I go into the little stall and take a whiz.  When I turn around there is an older gentleman standing there looking at me.  This is our conversation;

Creepy Old Man:  Do you know what they call a person that pees with the seat down? A woman!
Me:  Do you know what they call a guy that watches a strange man pee?

A look of shock struck his face as I pushed my way past him.  As I exited the door I glanced back and he was still standing there with his mouth hanging open.

I don't know if he was the toilet seat police or just an old weirdo but things like that keep happening to me.

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!