Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August, You Da' Man

That last post has pushed August over the top.  I have published more posts in August than any month since I've started this blog. 

The cherry on top of this accomplishment is the fact that the post that put August in the lead happens to be the one showing a nearly naked Salma Hayek.  Of course, any post showing a nearly naked Salma Hayek is a good one but that's not the point.

I feel like I should have a parade in August's honor.  I wonder if New York City will let me drive down Broadway with August in the back of a convertible while strangers throw old lottery tickets out the window at me.

Oh yeah, the first person that points out the fact that this is only the second month of this blog will get a serious purple-nurple!


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!