Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hey Frank, Nice Dress

If you're a man and you list The Notebook as one of your favorite movies then you need to turn in your man-card and buy yourself a nice pair of open-toe pumps.

Listen, I enjoy seeing hot chicks in wet t-shirts as much as the next guy but there hasn't been a bigger chick-flick since Steel Magnolias.  By the way, that movie blew chucks too.

I know this movie is several years old but I just saw a guy using the movie poster as his avatar.  Wrong, so wrong.

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs in the past, but to tell you the truth since i came across this one i found that it really stands out. People need to post more quality content like this.
    Transformer Suppliers

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!