Friday, August 10, 2012

My First (and probably my last) Contest

I just got back from my vacation and I had so much fun that I've decided to spread around some of the joy by holding a contest.  The rules are simple; the first person to leave a comment that says where I went on my vacation will be the winner.

What does the winner get?  I'm glad you asked.  (drum roll)  The next time I'm eating tomato soup I promise to think fondly of the winner while I'm putting in the oyster crackers.  That's right!  Wheel of Fortune can kiss my butt because with a prize like this we're all winners.

I know you're slobbering all over your keyboard right now at the thought of such a prize and you really want me to shut up and get to the contest.  First of all, don't be so pushy.  Second, I have to tell you how we're going to play.  It's simple, I'm going to show a photograph and you have to guess where it was taken.  Piece of cake.

Crap, now I want some cake.

Oh well, here we go.
Can you figure it out?
Don't get excited, it's not what you think.  This picture was actually taken in Ohio.  I was just screwing with you.  This wasn't my final destination of my vacation.



There you go.  Such an iconic American symbol like that must be a dead giveaway.
Seriously, that's no enough?  Can you people even pick out America on a map?  I'm ashamed of the state in which the education system of this country has fallen.  Shameful.
OK, one more tip.
There you go.  The first to pick the spot will win the jackpot and forever be remembered whenever I eat oyster crackers.

Sorry the picture quality is crappy.  As a professional photographer it's a stain on my soul that the only shots I had available were from my phone.  I haven't had time to process the ones I took with my camera.

What's that?  You didn't know I was a professional photographer?  Well yes I am.  A professional is defined by someone who gets paid for performing a service or providing goods.  A long time ago Mrs. Penguin said that she would pay me if I quit trying to take pictures of her while she was in the shower.  There was money and a camera involved so I think that counts.

As always...

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!