Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shag-a-delic

This was the dream I had the other night;

Mrs. Penguin and I are sitting in a restaurant and Dr. Evil's helicopter lands.  (yes, the same Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies)  He gets out of the helicopter and starts to walk through the restaurant.  Mrs. Penguin starts yelling at him about how she never got her salad and now he owes her a meal.  He agrees and Mrs. Penguin goes to him and they return to his helicopter and fly off.

At this point I wake up and I am pissed!  How dare she just leave me sitting by myself like that.  It took me a few minutes to realize it was a dream but I was so mad that I couldn't go back to sleep.  I laid there from 2:00AM until my alarm went off at 3:30AM just fuming about that dream.  At one point I was thinking, "If she thinks I'm just going to sit here until she gets back then she's crazy.  Dr. Evil can give her a ride home."  Then I came to my senses and thought, "What the hell am I saying?  It was a dream!"

I told Mrs. Penguin about it that morning and she thought it was pretty funny.  I failed to find the humor.

By the way, if you want a free DVD of the three Austin Powers movies you can find them laying in a trashcan next to the curb in front of my house.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!