Friday, August 24, 2012

The Great Sock Migration

I need someone from Australia to do me a favor.  Could you look around and see if you see a bunch of socks with American accents?  I've looked all over my house and I can't find any of my socks so I'm assuming they're on the other side of the world.  If you could round them up and mail them back to me I would really appreciate it.

By the way, I went with "The Great Sock Migration" but it was a toss up between that and "Throw Another Sock on the Barbie" for the title of this post.  I kind of regret my decision now.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

2 comments:

  1. So many socks have disappeared here too ... but not a single newbie. France is definitely not a migration goal for socks. Australia you think ? For my part, lonely socks tend to turn into hand puppets ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand puppets?! Aaaargh, why didn't I think of that. Those voice-throwing freeloaders have been ripping us off for years.

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!