Thursday, August 16, 2012

That's Not a Cat Toy

I have a new kitten.  It's a long story about a rescue and bottle feeding that we will get into at a later time.

Mrs. Penguin puts the kitten in the bathroom at night so it won't have to search for the litter box.  The cat is getting really playful and it likes to launch itself at me when I walk by.

Let me tell you right now that I am not a morning person.  I get up at 3:30 in the morning and I'm basically a member of the walking dead for the first couple of hours.  That being said, it's always a surprise when a ball of fluffy holding tiny knives suddenly pounces on me while I'm still half asleep.  This morning the kitty waited until just before I stepped into the shower.  That's when I noticed that she can leap higher than I thought and she seems to have a target in mind.

I'm trying to keep this blog family oriented so I will just say; our cat will be sleeping in another room from now on.

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do miss having cats, your kitten will soon be a member of the family and getting up at that unearthly hour with you. Now following you so I can keep in touch and by the way those eggs were all raw!

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!