Friday, July 13, 2012

Put Away Childish Things

When does Jr. High School end?  Or should I say, when do people outgrow the Jr. High mindset?

I work with two people, both of them in their 50's, that dated for a couple of years and then broke up several months ago.  Since they broke up they have turned into a bunch of whiney-ass teenagers.  It's the most childish thing you've ever seen.  They've done everything but stick their tongues out at each other as they pass in the hall.
The bad part is, they both feel the need to tell on each other...to me!  Please, someone shoot me.

4 comments:

  1. Terrible. I wish I'm better than that when I'm 50.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things never change.....
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to visit your blog since you were the first one to comment on mine! Thanks for that! This particular post made me smile. I don't know what's the funniest though, them bad-mouthing each other or you having to listen to them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!