Monday, July 23, 2012

Always Hang It So It Goes In Front of the Roll

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I saw the saddest sight.  They sale single rolls of toilet paper.  First I was sad about the lonely little rolls but then I started thinking about the people who buy them.  How broke are you that you have to buy a single roll of toilet paper?  What's next, buying it by the square?  That's messed up.

Just so you know, I have no idea what that picture is all about.  I just searched for "toilet paper" and there it was.  I couldn't pass it up.

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for following me. Was it you who commented about toilet paper on my blog, or is that just a common interest?

    Re: single rolls - clearly you've never been embroiled in a passive-aggressive flat toilet paper dispute if you've never had the need to begrudgingly buy one roll and NO MORE because it WASN'T YOUR TURN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WASN'T YOUR TURN"! Of course, why didn't I think of that? That explains so much. I remember those days very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I've been that person to buy just a single roll! That was the gilded age of being a broke, lazy, and talentless actress in LA. Don't judge me. ; )

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!