Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Arrivederci Cruel World

If I ever decided to kill myself, I have figured out how I'm going to do it.  I discovered an Italian restaurant the other day that would be the perfect place to "snuff it".  I would happily go to the great beyond by sitting there and eating myself to death.  The bad part is, I'm not even sure what I ate.  It was called the "Chef's Special" and it may have been leftover cat food for all I know but it was awesome.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the guy making this great Italian food was from Puerto Rico and my waitress was Korean.

Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH this is definitely sooo funny! xD you have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. international cuisine--gotta luv it!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!