Friday, October 19, 2012

Super Daddy

D1 called me yesterday and told me that she just had internet hooked up in her new house.  She said SiL1 and her have been trying to get the wireless network working for a couple of hours.  She wanted to know if I would come over and fix it for them.

When I got there D1 had to leave for work.  It took me less than two minutes to get it fixed then I played with the grand kids for a few minutes then left.  I stopped by D1's work and she asked me if I got her internet working.

I must have given her a are-you-freakin'-kidding look because she quickly just said thanks.  It's a good thing because I was about to go off on her.  I have a college degree in computer networking, I spent years managing networks at the local college then at a large oil company.  Did she think I would have a lot of trouble setting it up so she could use her iPad while she's on the toilet?  Seriously?!


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!!!!! Sometimes it's almost like they are surprised that we can do stuff ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting post :) Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post!

    Thank you so much for your friendship. Gladly return the love on gfc :) Kisses

    Happy Sunday,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!