Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meth Makes You Nervous

I have got to stop going to the Mexican restaurant down the street.  Nothing good ever happens when I go there.

I called in an order and I was standing in line waiting to get my food.  There was a man the size of a Greyhound bus in front of me and a girl at the counter that looked like most of her nutrients came from drinking the bong water.

The crackhead got her food, stood there looking dazed for a minute or so, then turned and walked out the door.  I look out the window and she's standing right in front of my car.

If you've been reading my posts then you know that I am very fond of my car.  I take offense when it's being eyeballed by a random crackhead.

Suddenly, I realized that I forgot to lock my car.  I pushed the button on my key fob to lock my doors but I forgot that the car's horn beeps when it locks.  The horn tooted and it must have startled the crackhead because she jumped and flung her bag of food into the air.

Let me sum up this post.  I just wanted to run out and get myself a burrito for lunch.  That's all I wanted.  Instead I ended up apologizing, buying a crackhead lunch, and stopping by the car wash to remove nacho cheese from the hood of my car.

From now on I'm eating from the vending machine.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

2 comments:

  1. your stories are hilarious....if they are true....THAT is even more hilarious.......are you really Mr.Bean??!!?? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mr. Bean. I didn't care for the first movie but Mr. Bean's Holiday is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!