Tuesday, October 9, 2012

XXXL?

They were selling Breast Cancer Awareness shirts here at work and I ordered one for a guy that's off today.  I knew his wife would like one but I didn't know her size.  I would just guess but she's pregnant right now and that's a tiger den that I'm not going into. 

If I buy a shirt that is too small she will think she's fat and she'll start crying.  If I buy a shirt too big then she will think she looks fat and she will start crying.  Even if I get the shirt the correct size, she will look at the size and start crying.

Nope, not getting involved with that.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

3 comments:

  1. Yeah....you are right...best to stay away from that.

    However, playing the devil's advocate here, now you'll probably be considered the miserable A-- H--- who wouldn't take the time to order a shirt for an absent friend!!! ha ha--can't win ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heck with that, he will be back in the morning and I talked the girl into not sending in the order until them. Let him take the bullet.

      Delete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!