Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Dog is a Butthead Part 2

After the vet debacle, I figured I'd take Han to the park so he could play.

I stopped by Sonic and grabbed me a burger so I could eat lunch while Han played.  I sat on a bench and Han ran to and fro peeing on everything and chasing geese.  He was swimming in the pond with the geese so I let my mind wander while I ate.  I didn't notice that Han jogged up and stood beside me.  Then he did the doggy shuffle.  You know what I'm talking about!  That weird shake thing wet dogs do.  The only problem was that Han holds about five gallons of water in his fur.  When he shakes I have flashbacks to my visit to Niagara Falls.

Normally I don't mind getting a little dog water on me but dang it, I was holding a burger!  And it was a good burger too.  I think he did it on purpose.  Butthead!


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

1 comment:

  1. You need to get a smaller dog. Our Nelson is so small, his wet convulsions only splatter our ankles. Our previous Golden Retriever on the other hand..... Get an umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!