Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Dog is a Butthead Part 1

"Han - Big yellow Labrador Retriever.  Friendliest dog ever!"

That's how I described him on my family page.  After yesterday I'm now convinced that he's a butthead.

I noticed that he had a small patch of hair missing so I was concerned about him.  Now I can't have my buddy being sick so I took him to the veterinarian to have him checked out and he made a serious fax pas. I guess the smell of all the animals that had been in that office freaked him out.  I could tell he was really nervous as soon as we walked in.  I started talking to the receptionist when I noticed an awful smell.  I turned around and Han was taking a huge poop right in the middle of the floor.  Since he was the only dog in the room it was kind of hard to blame it on anyone else.  I don't think they would have believed that huge pile came from the gerbil being held by the little girl.

Needless to say, that started our visit off on a sour note.

Footnote:  It turns out that Han has a small skin infection and I have some cream to put on him for a week or so.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!