Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Someone Go Get My Nobel Prize

I'm such a genius.  I was sitting here minding my own business when I found the key to world peace.  Are you ready for it?  Here it comes...

BIKINI CONTESTS

Oh yeah, you read that right.  We could settle all of the wars with bikini contests.  What, there's a dispute over a border?  We'll get a bunch of beautiful women from our country and you get a bunch of sexy women from your country and we'll settle this like men. It's perfect.

How has no one thought of this?  I feel like Einstein discovering the theory of relativity, or Neil Armstrong taking that first step on the moon, or Mr. Twix when he figured out that he could trick people into thinking they had more candy if he just made two smaller pieces.

There is one drawback to all of this.  Since the country with the best bikini clad women would dominate all conflicts, that means we better all start learning Danish really quickly.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!