Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Talking Dirty

Last weekend Mrs. Penguin and I went to a farmers market.  We checked out all the fresh produce and bought a few we've never heard of before.

The thing that caught my attention was all the spices.  I'm use to seeing spices in little bottles, so it was weird seeing huge piles of fresh spices.  I was like a kid in a candy store and I had to smell about every single one of them.

Let's fast forward to lunch.  We went to eat at a little BBQ place and I whenever I went to eat something I noticed that it smelled great but the taste was rather bland.  It wasn't until after we left that I figured out the smell was coming from all the spices on my hands from the farmers market.  I turned to Mrs. Penguin and said, "I should have rubbed my hands all over my meat."  Her response was, "Do whatever you have to do, just don't tell me about it and clean up after yourself."


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!