Thursday, July 4, 2013

Got Milk?

If your family is like mine, then you usually go through a gallon of milk pretty quick.

I hate standing in the dairy isle of a grocery store while some old hag digs through all the jugs of milk looking at expiration dates.  She's looking for that one magical carton that won't expire until the cows come home.  I want to ask her how often she has to throw out old milk.  Seriously, does she have to trash milk because she's kept it past the expiration date?  Does it happen often?  Here's a thought, get a smaller carton of milk!

Since we go through milk so quickly, I just grab the first carton I see.  It's not an Earth shattering event but it does save me some time and it makes my life that much simpler.


Don't judge me,
Opus T. Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message? For me? But I didn't get you anything!